Christian Community Credit Union would like to help you reach your financial success by offering you various options to save your money. You can choose from competitive rates of 0.30% APY on a 6-Month CD up to 1.80% APY on a 60-Month CD. Wait, it gets even better. Currently they are offering an exclusive 4% APY for New Member Welcome Certificate. Make sure you read below to find out more about this great offer.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in opening a checking account to go with your CD, make sure to read our Christian Community checking $200 review!
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.15% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.15% APY 3-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||5.15% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||5.10% APY 9-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.10% APY 1-Month High Yield CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||5.06% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|mph.bank||4.92% APY 6-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|First Mid Bank & Trust||4.92% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.90% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.90% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
Christian Community Credit Union CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD Account
- APY Rates: 0.30% – 1.80% (New member special: 4% APY)
- Availability: Nationwide, 2 Branches in CA (Bank Locator)
- CD Lengths: 6 – 60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $1K minimum to 100K (Min $500 for the 4%APY special offer)
- Additional Requirements: One certificate per new member
- Early Withdrawal Penalties: A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
- Renewal Policy: For the 4% APY, upon maturity the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
Christian Community CU CD Terms:
- 0.30% APY for a 6-Month CD (1K) up to 1.80% APY for a 60-Month CD (100K).
- 4% APY for 18 Months – $500 minimum $2,500 maximum per member. Must be opened within 30 days of joining the credit union. Upon maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
To Open an Account: Available nationwide, but you must be affiliated with a ministry or church groups within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership or through your family who is currently a member there.
Low Minimum Deposit: To earn the 4% APY exclusive offer, open your CD with minimum $500 and you can start earning the interest at the highest rate in the country.
Competitive Rate: Aside from the exclusive new member offer, you can get up to 1.80% APY which is still a great rate.
Privately Insured: Christian Community Credit Union is privately insured by American Share Insurance up to $250,000 per account.
Check out Christian Community Credit Union CD accounts and earn the special interest rate of 4%APY if you are an eligible new member. Keep in mind that deposits are insured up to $250,000! For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply