Available nationwide, Elements Financial Helium Savings is offering a staggering 3.25% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Elements Financial.
Editor’s Note: The limited time offer for the Promo Helium Savings Account from Elements Financial is no longer available.
About Elements Financial Helium Savings
Established in 1930, Elements Financial is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams. With a wide assortment of products and services, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Elements Financial Helium Savings Rate
To earn Elements Financial’s competitive rate, simply maintain balance of $2,500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Helium Savings
- Interest Rate: 3.25% APY, guaranteed for 1 year
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Elements Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Elements Financial’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Elements Financial Rate
- Open a Helium Savings account from Elements Financial.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 3.25% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn a promotional rate for one year of 3.25% APY on new money not already on deposit at Elements.
- The convenience of direct deposit of your payroll or federal benefits
- An Elements ATM card to use at more than 78,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Shared branch access at more than 5,000 branches nationwide
Check out Elements Financial and open a Helium Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Check back often to see the latest info on Helium Savings Account.
Leave a Reply