Find an updated list of Essa Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Essa Bank & Trust Promotions
Essa Bank & Trust is headquartered in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and was established in 1916. Since then they had grown to 23 locations and boast an A health rating. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*For current residents of Pennsylvania you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
Essa Bank & Trust $200 Savings Bonus
Essa Bank & Trust is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new savings account.
- Direct Links: $200
- Account Type: Premium Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires February 29, 2020)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus + 1.00% APY), Discover Bank Savings Account ($200 Bonus + 0.40% APY), Axos Bank High Yield Savings (0.61% APY), Quontic Bank High Yield Savings (0.55% APY), and American Express High Yield Savings (0.40% APY).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open an ESSA Premium Savings Account online
- Deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 15 business days
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 for 6 months
- 1.50% APY
- Free Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- Mastercard/Debit Card Available
- Premium Savings Account:
- $1 Monthly Service Fee
- Can be waived with $100 minimum balance
- Available through Online account opening only
- Available to Pennsylvania residents only
- 1.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for balances of $10,000 or more
- Must maintain minimum daily balance of $10,000 to be eligible for this APY
- Subject to change without notice
- Fees may reduce earnings
- Maximum of one bonus offer per individual (determined by account owner’s tax identification number)
- Offer not available to customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 12 months due to a negative balance
- Offer also not available to customers who have closed an existing account within the last 90 days
- Bonus will be paid after 90 days and credited within the next statement cycle
- If account is closed within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted at closing
- The value of the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099 INT
- Consult your tax advisor
- An excessive transaction fee of $10 will apply to each transaction over 6 per statement cycle
These are the current Essa Bank & Trust promotions and offers. If you have experience with this credit union let us know if it’s soft or hard pull. Additionally, the $200 bonus could be for anyone looking for a checking account!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Essa Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.