Available for residents nationwide, First Internet Bank is offering a Money Market Savings Account with 2.12% APY.
Table of Contents
About First Internet Bank Money Market
First Internet Bank was founded in 1998, offers money market rates that are 13X the national average, and have an A health rating.
They offer a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, makes sure customers get the service they need.
I’ll review First Internet Bank Money Market Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$4,000 – $100,000||2.12% APY|
First Internet Bank Money Market
- Account Type: Money Market Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.12% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $4K
- Maximum Balance: $100K
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: $5, waived with $4,000 daily balance
- Early Account Termination Fee: Account will close 30 days after opening if not funded
First Internet Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||6 withdrawals/transfers per month|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 withdrawals/transfers per month|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive First Internet Bank Rates
- Open a Money Market Savings account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online and Mobile Banking
- 24/7 online access to your account
- Open an account and start earning with just $100
- FDIC Insured
- ATM card
- Incoming wires
- Unlimited deposits
Check out this rate offer from First Internet Bank and open an Money Market Savings Account! First Internet Bank is an online bank with only one physical location, so be sure to contact them directly if you have further questions regarding their Money Market Savings account!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Internet Bank Money Market Savings Account.