Available for residents nationwide, Laurel Road High Yield Savings account are offering an attractive 5.00% APY rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Laurel Road.
About Laurel Road High Yield Savings
Laurel Road is a digital banking platform and brand of KeyBank that provides tailored solutions to support the financial wellbeing of healthcare and business professionals.
Laurel Road’s banking and lending solutions include Student Loan Refinancing, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Student Loan Cashback Credit Card, tailored savings accounts, and more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$.01 – $1,999,999.99||5.00% APY|
|$2,000,000 and above||0.05% APY|
Laurel Road High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide, online bank
- Interest Rate: 5.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Not listed
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Editor’s Note: Here is alternative link to apply for the Laurel Road High Yield Savings account for Doctors.
Laurel Road ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Laurel Road High Yield Savings Rate
- Open new account at Laurel Road.
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 5.00% APY Rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
$0 monthly account maintenance fees
Deposits are FDIC-insured
No minimum balance required to open
Make sure you check out Laurel Road to learn more on their Savings Account.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Laurel Road High Yield Savings Account.