Available for residents nationwide, My eBanc is offering 1.71% APY when you open a SuperSaver Money Market account. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about My eBanc.
Table of Contents
About My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market
My eBanc is an online FDIC insured savings bank that delivers you the convenience of mobile banking with the personal care you deserve. Backed with over 45 years of experience and a history of taking care of our customers, their team is here to help you achieve your financial goals.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply provide the $5,000 minimum opening deposit.
- Account Type: SuperSaver Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.71% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Monthly Fee: $15, can be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: $50, if closed with 6 months of account opening
My eBanc ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with My eBanc’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn My eBanc Rate
- Open a SuperSaver Money Market account with My eBanc with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Maintain a balance minimum of $5,000 and earn the 1.71% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No minimum balance required to earn APY
- Money management tool and eStatements
- Online banking and bill payment
- Mobile banking and check deposit
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of min
All in all, the current promotion from My eBanc is a great one to take advantage of if you’re looking to earn a generous rate. Simply meet the deposit amount and maintain the daily balance to start enjoying all the benefits this account has to offer!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market.