Available for residents nationwide, PayPal Savings account are offering an attractive 2.25% APY rate, many times the national average. Watch your money grow and set your money aside and earn interest on savings.
PayPal Savings has no minimums, no fees. Easy to manage savings with the app for 24/7 access to money transfers, goal tracking, and savings tips.
Table of Contents
About PayPal Savings Review
Put your savings to work by transferring money from your bank account or PayPal balance and earn interest on your savings. Plus, you can set up auto-save to make life easier.
I’ll review the PayPal Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
PayPal Savings Rate
- What you’ll get: 2.25% APY
- Account Type: PayPal Savings
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: Not listed
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
PayPal ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn PayPal Savings Rate
- Open new account at PayPal.
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 2.25% APY Rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Watch your money grow. Set your money aside and earn interest on savings.
- No minimums, no fees. Save with no minimum account balances or fees.
- Easy to manage savings. Use the app for 24/7 access to money transfers, goal tracking, and savings tips.
Make sure you check out PayPal to learn more about the high rate on their Savings Account.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on PayPal Savings Account.