For residents of Illinois or Iowa, Southeast National Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy no monthly service charge, even if you don’t meet the monthly qualifications, and no minimum balance requirements. If you live in the state of Illinois or Iowa, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Southeast National Bank today!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Southeast National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Illinois, Iowa (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: use direct deposit or automatic payments, make 10 or more debit card purchases, receive an eStatement
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Southeast National Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: use direct deposit or automatic payments, make 10 or more debit card purchases, receive an eStatement
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Southeast National Bank Kasasa Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY for up to $10,000.
- Use direct deposit or automatic payments
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases
- Receive an eStatement
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn between 3.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the balance. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Southeast National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Illinois or Iowa. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.