Residents who would like to take advantage of a simple and convenient checking account with minimal fees can take a look at the new Nationwide Direct Checking account.
With the new account, you are able to utilize features such as seamless digital banking at no extra cost and get paid up to two days early.
About Axos Bank
Being an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers a wide selection of services and features to further your financial health. Through a diverse range of financial tools and services. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
I’ll review Axos Bank Direct Checking below.
Nationwide Direct Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Nationwide for more details)
How to Open a Direct Checking Account
- Open a new Nationwide Direct Checking Account
- $0 to open an account
- $5 monthly maintenance fee waived with direct deposit
- Take advantage of the account features below
Nationwide Direct Checking Features
- No minimum balance requirements
- Up to $30.00 domestic ATM fees reimbursed per month
- The convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
- Direct Deposit Express:
- Get paid up to two days early
- Simple, fast, and free of charge
- Automatic feature for Direct Checking account holders with direct deposit
- Free mobile deposit
- Mobile banking
- Online bill pay
- No-Hassle Switch Kit
Expediting and simplifying a new banking experience is definitely what consumers needs. With the new Nationwide Direct Checking Account, you can do just that!
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to utilize fantastic features such as having the convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking.
With that said, definitely check out the current account today!
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.