Residents who would like to take advantage of a simple and convenient checking account with minimal fees can take a look at the new Axos Bank Direct Checking account.
With the new account, you are able to utilize features such as seamless digital banking at no extra cost and get paid up to two days early.
Table of Contents
About Axos Bank
Being an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers a wide selection of services and features to further your financial health. Through a diverse range of financial tools and services. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
I’ll review Axos Bank Direct Checking below.
Axos Bank Direct Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
How to Open a Direct Checking Account
- Open a new Axos Bank Direct Checking Account
- $0 to open an account
- $5 monthly maintenance fee waived with direct deposit
- Take advantage of the account features below
Axos Bank Direct Checking Features
- No minimum balance requirements
- Up to $30.00 domestic ATM fees reimbursed per month
- The convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
- Direct Deposit Express:
- Get paid up to two days early
- Simple, fast, and free of charge
- Automatic feature for Direct Checking account holders with direct deposit
- Free mobile deposit
- Mobile banking
- Online bill pay
- No-Hassle Switch Kit
Other Axos Bank Accounts to Consider
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Expediting and simplifying a new banking experience is definitely what consumers needs. With the new Axos Bank Direct Checking Account, you can do just that!
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to utilize fantastic features such as having the convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking.
With that said, definitely check out the current account today!
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|