For residents who are 55 years of age and older, you can take advantage of the current Axos Bank Golden Checking Account.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Summary
I’ll review Axos Bank Golden Checking below.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Golden Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 0.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee:Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
Golden Checking Account Rates
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Axos Bank Rate
- Open a new Axos Bank Golden Checking Account
- Provide a minimum $250 deposit
- Deposit any amount to take advantage of the 0.10% APY rate.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Features
- 0.10% APY* on all balances
- Up to $8 domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- Free personal checks (One free box of Colonial Classic 40 pack every six months, limit 2 per year)
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- $250 minimum balance to open an account
Other Axos Bank Accounts to Consider
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
If you are 55 years and older, and would like to take advantage of an interest-bearing checking account, then Axos Bank Golden Checking is the best offer for you! With a range of features and features designed around you and your needs, definitely take advantage as soon as you can.