For residents who are 55 years of age and older, you can take advantage of the current Axos Bank Golden Checking Account.
To take advantage of the current 0.10% APY rate, simply provide a $50 minimum balance to open an account. Additionally, you will gain access to the rate on all balances!
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Golden Checking Summary
I’ll review Axos Bank Golden Checking below.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Golden Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 0.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $50
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee:Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
Golden Checking Account Rates
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Axos Bank Rate
- Open a new Axos Bank Golden Checking Account
- Provide a minimum $50 deposit
- Deposit any amount to take advantage of the 0.10% APY rate.
Axos Bank Golden Checking Features
- 2-Step Authentication
- SSL Encryption: 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption ensures your data remains private and secure.
- Anti-Virus and Malware Protection: Execute regular updates to detect and prevent viruses and malicious software.
- Automatic Logout
- Account Monitoring
- Up to $8 domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- Free personal checks (One free box of Colonial Classic 40 pack every six months, limit 2 per year)
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- $50 minimum balance to open an account
Other Axos Bank Accounts to Consider
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
If you are 55 years and older, and would like to take advantage of an interest-bearing checking account, then Axos Bank Golden Checking is the best offer for you! With a range of features and features designed around you and your needs, definitely take advantage as soon as you can.
Furthermore, you will gain access to the rate across all balances!
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of best bank rates or keep up with the latest Axos Bank Promotions!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|