Find out more about Badger Bank Go Green NOW Checking Account here.
Available in Wisconsin, Badger Bank is offering a generous 2.02% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Go Green NOW Checking Account.
About Badger Bank Go Green NOW Checking
Badger Bank strives to be a strong, growing, independent community bank that achieves customer loyalty, employee success and shareholder value. Furthermore, as a locally owned and locally managed community bank, Badger Bank enjoys its place at the center of local development and smart community growth.
Continue on to learn more about the Badger Bank Go Green NOW Checking Account below.
Badger Bank Go Green NOW Checking Rate
Residents of Wisconsin can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. Simply meet the requirements and you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.02% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Go Green NOW Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: WI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: Avoid the $5 monthly service fee by enrolling in eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.02% APY Rate
- Open a Go Green NOW Checking Account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.02% APY rate:
- Enroll in eStatements
- Make 1 direct deposit per cycle
- Make at least 15 Badger Bank debit card purchases per monthly cycle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing
- Includes digital banking services:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Account alerts
- Debit card included
Badger Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Wisconsin. This checking account has a great interest rate! However, be sure to note that if you aren’t enrolled in eStatements, there will be a $5 monthly fee.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Badger Bank’s Go Green NOW Checking Account.