Check out more information about Bluff View Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available in Wisconsin, you can earn a 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Bluff View Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Bluff View Bank and its branches will serve its customers with integrity, courtesy, professionalism and innovation exceeding the customers expectations. To achieve their mission, they embrace the following: beliefs, excellence, leadership, commitment, and professionalism.
Continue on to learn more about the Bluff View Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Bluff View Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Wisconsin can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Where it’s available: WI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Debit card
- Online banking
- Bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- NO limits on check writing
All in all, the current rate from Bluff View Bank is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. The account comes with many great features that you will be able to take advantage of. However, be sure to check with a CSR to find out if opening the account triggers a hard or soft pull.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Bluff View Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.