Take a look at East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are offering residents of Wisconsin a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements listed below.
About East Wisconsin Savings Bank
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is headquartered in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, and was founded in 1887. Since then it has grown to 6 locations and boasts a health rating of A.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates compared to online banks.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying Checking Account
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Go 50+ Free Checking Account or Go Free Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($450 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Receive $200.00* when you set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly into your EWSB GO FREE or GO 50+ FREE checking account.
- The first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening account.
- Max of $200.00 per individual.
- The minimum required to open the account is $25.
- Bonus deposited into account within 30 days after the first direct deposit is posted.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is accurate as of March 1, 2020.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- Promotion subject to change at any time.
- Business checking accounts are not eligible.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- GO FREE Checking: None Listed
- GO 50+ FREE Checking: None Listed
- GO Life Builder Checking: None Listed
- Business Checking: None Listed
- Business Money Market: None Listed
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is now offering a bonus worth up to $200! Although they provide a large variety of services and fairly simple requirements to earn either bonus, I would only recommend this bonus if it triggers a soft pull. Therefore you should check with your local CSR to and see if they have that information and other eligibility factors not directly listed.
We want you guys to keep us posted on your banking experience since your feedback helps us help you save and earn big! Feel free to comment below and we will continue to update and keep you guys posted on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Compare East Wisconsin Savings Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.