Available nationwide, H-E-B High-Yield Savings is offering Up to 6% APY on Balances Up to $2,000. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about H-E-B.
About H-E-B High-Yield Savings
They can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review H-E-B High-Yield Savings below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
H-E-B High-Yield Savings Earn Up to 6% APY
To earn H-E-B’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $2,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning up to 6% APY on all balances. Keep in mind that this offer is only available when linked to your HEB Debit Account.
- Account Type: Savings
- Interest Rate: 6% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $2,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $4.95 inactivity fee per month
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 180 days
H-E-B ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with H-E-B’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn H-E-B Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from H-E-B with a balance of at least $2,000.
- Maintain the balance amount and earn up to 6% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $2,000||Up To 6% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out H-E-B and open a High-Yield Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on H-E-B High-Yield Savings Account.