Check out Keystone Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking account here.
Available in Texas, Keystone Bank is offering a generous 1.50% APY on balances up to $50,000 for their Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking account.
About Keystone Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking
With a combined experience of more than 100 years, Keystone Bank was founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, and resilience. Today, they’re helping their customers meet their financial goals by being great listeners and even better problem solvers.
Continue on to learn more about the Keystone Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account below.
Keystone Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Texas can earn a generous rate on balances up to $50,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $50,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Where it’s available: TX (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Open up a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases, each greater than $3.49
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Access to online account management, Online Banking
- No monthly service fees
Make sure you check out Keystone Bank to learn more about the 1.50% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $50,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Keystone Bank’s Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account.