For residents of Texas, Texas Heritage National Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the checking account with a high interest rate. If you live in the state of Texas, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Texas Heritage National Bank today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Texas Heritage National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Texas (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $10.00 if the balance is below $500.00
- Additional Requirements: 15 debit card transactions, direct deposit, must enroll in online and tele bank, must have e-mail address
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Texas Heritage National Bank Checking Features:
- Rewards checking account
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: 15 debit card transactions, direct deposit, must enroll in online and tele bank, must have e-mail address
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Texas Heritage National Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $25,000.
- 15 debit card transactions
- Direct deposit
- Must enroll in online and tele-bank
- Must have e-mail address
Note: $10.00 NSF Fee, 750 per day limit for debit/credit transactions, one account per social security number
Texas Heritage National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Texas. This rewards checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.