Learn more about Tremont Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Massachusetts, Tremont Credit Union is offering a very generous 1.00% APY on balances up to $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Tremont Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Formed in 1952 under the name of “Boston Teachers Federal Credit Union,” Tremont Credit Union is a cooperatively owned not-for-profit financial institution run for the benefit of its member-owners. Tremont Credit Union today has four full-service branches in the Boston-Area, and 5,500 Shared Branches nationwide.
|Eligibility: Since its foundation, Tremont Credit Union has undergone several name changes and increased its field of membership to serve over 250 Select Employer Groups, including the Boston Public Schools, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston Children’s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Massachusetts Biotechnology Council and affiliate companies, the Massachusetts counties of Middlesex, Norfolk, and Suffolk, and all family members of existing members. See current membership details|
Tremont Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Massachusetts can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.00% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None Listed
How To Earn Up to 1.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 1.00% APY rate:
- At least 1 Direct Deposit, ACH Credit, or ACH Payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Be sure to check out this account to earn a very generous rate on your funds. The rate is very high and the direct deposit requirement is rather simple to meet. Additionally, if you meet this requirement, the monthly fee will be waived.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Tremont Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.