Find an updated list of University Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus offer for opening a checking account.
About University Credit Union Promotions
University Credit Union (CA) is headquartered in Los Angeles and is the 54th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 365th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1950 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 116 employees and 52,065 members at 6 locations. University Credit Union (CA)’s money market rates are 3X the national average, and it has a B+ health rating.
|Eligibility: University Credit Union is open to employees of any university, college or institute of higher learning in Southern California, including: UCLA, Loyola Marymount University, Loyola Law School, Pepperdine or Mount St. Mary’s Universities, and employees or retirees, students or alumni of J. Paul Getty Trust and West Los Angeles VA Medical Center. Immediate family and permanent household members of current credit union members are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
University Credit Union $100 Student Checking Bonus
University Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris Relationship Checking ($600 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus)|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn $50 when you open a new University Checking Account. New account must be opened with a .edu email address to qualify
- Earn $25 more for enrolling in digital banking
- Earn $25 more for making 10 transactions with your UCU debit card in the first 90 days after account opening
- Effective April 25, 2023, qualifying members will earn $50 when they open a University Checking Account with a minimum of $50 deposit.
- Member will earn additional $25 for enrolling in digital banking.
- Within 90 days after account opening, member must make 10 qualifying transactions with their debit card to receive the final $25 bonus.
- Checking account must be open to qualify for the digital banking and card usage bonuses.
- All qualifying bonus payments will post to the checking account 91 days after account opening.
- Offer only valid for new accounts opened by students with a .edu email address.
- Account must remain open and in good standing for 90 days to receive bonus payments.
- Bonuses may be subject to IRS reporting; consult with your tax advisor.
- Account opening promotion is subject to end or change at any time and is not valid with any other offers.
- Membership terms and conditions apply.
- To establish a UCU Membership, you must deposit at least $5 to a Regular (Share) Savings Account.
- All accounts are subject to approval.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- University Checking Account: No monthly service fees
Currently, University Credit Union is offering a promotion for qualifying checking accounts. They offer several accounts so you can pick or choose whatever account best fits your needs!
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Compare University Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and more!*
*Check back for updated University Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.