Available nationwide, USALLIANCE Financial High Dividend Savings is offering an astonishing 4.25% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about USALLIANCE Financial.
About USALLIANCE Financial High Dividend Savings
USALLIANCE Financial serves over 90,000 members around the world. The credit union provides a range of financial products and services. This includes checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and much more.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
USALLIANCE Financial High Dividend Savings Rate
To earn this rate, you will need an opening deposit of $500. If you maintain this balance, you will have no cap on your earnings.
- Account Type: High Dividend Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
USALLIANCE Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with USALLIANCE Financial’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn USALLIANCE Financial Bank Rate
- Open a High Dividend Savings account from USALLIANCE.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.25% APY for balances of $500 or more.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain a low balance to start off earning a high rate APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are NCUA insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out USALLIANCE Financial and open a High Dividend Savings account with this amazing rate! Keep in mind that you can earn this rate as long as you keep the minimum balance.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on USALLIANCE Financial High Dividend Savings Account.
John m says
Small withdrawl fee of $5. Why?
Fee H8r says
I assume to decrease effective yield. If you left the minimum amount ($500) in the account for a year, you’d earn $10.50 in interest. You then pay $5 to get it out, meaning your net interest for letting US Alliance hold the money for a year is only $5.50 – or a 1.1% APY.
If you’d put your $500 in Ally at a 1.9% APY, you’d have $9.50 – almost twice as much!