Find out more about 1st Bank Yuma Reward Checking Account here.
Available in Arizona, 1st Bank Yuma is offering 1.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Reward Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About 1st Bank Yuma Reward Checking
1st Bank Yuma is the premier, full service community bank in Yuma County and Santa Cruz County. They are committed to delivering fast, convenient, high quality, personal service. Furthermore, 1st Bank Yuma is community focused and has established itself as a responsible citizen and a business leader in the communities in which it operates.
Continue on to learn more about the 1st Bank Yuma Reward Checking Account below.
1st Bank Yuma Reward Checking Rate
Residents of Arizona can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Reward Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: AZ (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Open a Reward Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Must be a Yuma County Resident to open this account
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 1.50% APY rate:
- Direct Deposit
- Signing on to Online Banking at least once a month
- Receiving eStatements
- Having 15 or more POS transactions posted (and settled) to your account per statement cycle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- FREE checking account
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Online Banking
1st Bank Yuma is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Arizona. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on 1st Bank Yuma’s Reward Checking Account.