Learn more about Bancorp South Performance Checking Account here.
Available in California, Bancorp South is offering a generous 1.51% APY with a maximum balance of $30,000 on their Performance Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Bancorp South Performance Checking
In 1876, in the back of a hardware store in Verona, Mississippi, a new approach to banking was born – an approach built on longevity and the principle that neighbors should help neighbors. Today, their tellers still know most of their customers on a first name basis, and the bank is stronger and more secure than ever.
Continue on to learn more about the Bancorp South Performance Checking Account below.
Bancorp South Performance Checking Rate
Residents of select states can earn a generous rate on balances up to $30,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.51% APY up to $30,000
- Eligible Accounts: Performance Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: AL, AR, FL, LA, MO, MS, TN, TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.51% APY Rate
- Open a Performance Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 1.51% APY rate:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least one ACH debit or credit, such as direct deposit or automatic bill payment
- Be enrolled in Online Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05% APY|
- Unlimited Bill Pay
- Online Banking
- Earn Interest
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
Overall, I recommend taking advantage of this account if you are able to meet the membership eligibility. The APY rate is rather generous and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. Additionally, it comes with many great free features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Bancorp South’s Performance Checking Account.