Learn about Bank of Montgomery Premium Account account here.
Available nationwide, Bank of Montgomery is offering a staggering 4.07% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their BOM Premium Account.
Table of Contents
About Bank of Montgomery Premium Account
Bank of Montgomery was established on June 9, 1903 in Montgomery, Louisiana. BOM now employs 113 staff members among 12 branches in Grant, Natchitoches, Sabine, Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, and Rapides Parish, serving over 12,000 customers.
Continue on to learn more about the Bank of Montgomery Premium Account below.
Bank of Montgomery Premium Checking Account Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.07% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: BOM Premium Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: LA
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.60% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.55% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 4.07% APY Rate
- Bank of Montgomery (BOM) is offering 4.09% APY on balances up to $15,000 when requirements are met on the BOM Premium account. Requirements for 4.09% APY are as follows:
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit transaction post
- Have at least 20 debit card purchases post
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive online statements
- Be enrolled and access online banking and/or Mobile App
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Non Qualified Accounts||0.15% APY|
- Premium checking that pays high interest
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free online statements
- Mobile banking
- VISA® debit card
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- After 10 checks a statement cycle $.20 per check (excludes bill pay checks)
All in all, the current tiered rates from Bank of Montgomery is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $15,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at. However, I would only recommend if it triggers a soft pull.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Bank of Montgomery Premium Checking Account.