Available nationwide online, Bank Onward is offering a rate of 0.65% APY when you open a Savings Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Bank Onward.
Table of Contents
About Bank Onward Savings
Bo, bank onward, is an online division of ConnectOne Bank. Bo was built to help people save for key life events from retirement to major purchases, by delivering easy, hassle-free banking with the best return possible.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Bank Onward Savings bonus below.
Bank Onward Money Market 0.65% Rate
- Account Type: Premium Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 0.65% APY
- Minimum Balance: $250
- Maximum Balance: Unknown
- Availability: Online. Nationwide.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,500 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: Unknown.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
Bank Onward ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Bank Onward Rate
- Open a Savings account from Bank Onward.
- To open an account you must be a legal US resident and be at least 18 years old. You must also have a valid Social Security number and government issued ID such as a Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passport, Permanent Resident card or Miltary ID Card.
- Earn APY based on your account balance:
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Get over 10x the annual return of regular savings accounts
- From retirement to a major life purchase, the savings program was designed to deliver the best return possible, in a simple and streamlined program.
- In just 15 minutes you can maximize your savings interest, and still have the same level of customer service and support that you deserve.
Available to residents nationwide, Bank Onward is offering a competitive rate when you open a Savings Account. Rates are subject to change at any time but if you open an account today with a minimum deposit of $250 you can start earning interest on your account.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on Bank Onward Savings Account.