Available nationwide, BankUnited is offering a rate of 1.90% APY when you open a Relationship Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100. To earn this generous rate, just maintain a positive balance to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
BankUnited offers multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! This new savings account won’t last long, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: This rate is currently not listed on their web page, but was informed by a user.
Table of Contents
BankUnited Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Relationship Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.90% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: None listed
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $15, to avoid the imposition of a monthly maintenance fee you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500.00 in the Account during each statement cycle
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 180 days of account opening
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive BankUnited Rate:
- Open a Money Market account from BankUnited with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.90% APY for all available balances.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Free VISA Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile and Text Banking
- Free eStatements through BankUnited Online Banking
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as BankUnited’s Money Market Account offers a 1.90% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $100 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Online Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out BankUnited’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card offers an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases, then an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases afterwards.
You'll also earn a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year and protected with $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transactions fees. Terms apply.
(Rates & Fees)