For residents of South Dakota, BankWest is offering up to 2.78% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required. Also there is NO ATM fees, regardless of whose machine is used or where.
If you live in the state of South Dakota, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with BankWest today! Additionally, see our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
BankWestRewards Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.78% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: South Dakota (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5.00 monthly service fee is waived when ePlus reward rate requirements are met
- Additional Requirements: post 15 or more debit card transactions, receive electronic statements.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
BankWest Rewards Checking Features
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: post 15 or more debit card transactions, receive electronic statements
How To Earn Up to 2.78% APY Rate
- Sign up to BankWest Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.78% APY for up to $25,000.
- Post 15 or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per monthly qualification cycle
- Receive electronic statements.
BankWest is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of South Dakota. This checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.