Find an updated list of Chesapeake Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Chesapeake Bank Promotions
Chesapeake Bank is headquartered in Kilmarnock, Virginia and was established in 1900. Since then they have grown to 17 locations and boast an A health rating. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 051403779
- Customer Service: 800-417-6675
I’ll review the current offers below.
*For current residents of Virginia you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.15% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 1.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 1.05% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 1.25% APY||Review|
Chesapeake Bank $100 Savings Bonus
Chesapeake Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new savings account.
- Direct Links: $100
- Account Type: Totally-Free Savings, Solo Savings, or Clear Sky Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Totally: $100, Solo: $200
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires April 30, 2020)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn $100 Savings Bonus
- $100 will be deposited to the new savings account 60 days after account opening
- Account needs to be open and in good standing at the time of deposit, otherwise the $100 deposit will not take place
- The minimum balance to open a Totally-Free Savings is $100, a Solo-Savings minimum to open is $200, a Youth Savings minimum to open is $25, a Clear Sky Savings has no minimum to open
- Earns Interest
- Free Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- Low minimum balances
- No monthly fees
- Solo Savings:
- $4 per Quarter if balance falls below $500
- Youth Savings:
- No monthly fees
- Christmas Club:
- No monthly fees
- Offer limited to one new savings account per person
- Offer may be discontinued at any time
- The $100 bonus and any interest earned will be reported on a 1099 INT form
- APYs are variable and subject to change after the account is opened
- Fees may reduce earnings
- Non-US residents are not eligible
- Member FDIC
These are the current Chesapeake Bank promotions and offers. If you have experience with this credit union let us know if it’s soft or hard pull. Additionally, the $100 bonus could be for anyone looking for a savings account!
We appreciate your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back for more Chesapeake Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.