Learn more about Chief Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Michigan, Chief Financial Credit Union is offering a very attractive 5.00% APY with a maximum balance of $5,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Chief Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Chief Financial Federal Credit Union has been meeting the financial needs of our members since 1941. They have proudly maintained locations in Pontiac, MI while expanding into the Dearborn and Greater Rochester areas. They have placed corporate social responsibility at the core of their foundation and intend to tirelessly work toward making our world a better place.
Continue on to learn more about the Chief Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Chief Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
If you live in Michigan, you can earn a generous rate on balances up to $5,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 5.00% APY up to $5,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 5.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 5.00% APY rate:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Up to $25 refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Never pay a monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Although the maximum balance isn’t that high, the rate that comes with this Kasasa Cash Checking account is very generous, so it’s great if you don’t have a large amount in your checking account. Additionally, once you open an account, you will be able to gain access to many great features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Chief Financial Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.