Available to residents of Pennsylvania, Citadel Federal Credit Union Savings is offering a staggering 0.80% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Citadel Federal Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Citadel Federal Credit Union Savings
Citadel Federal Credit Union is all about giving high class service. It’s their pledge to help their members fulfill all of their financial needs and go above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
|Eligibility: Citadel membership is open to those who reside, worship, attend school or work in the following counties of Pennsylvania: Chester, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia or Lancaster. Eligibility can also be extended to family or household individuals. For more information check out the membership eligibility here.|
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Citadel Federal Credit Union below.
Citadel Federal Credit Union Savings 0.80% Rate
To earn Citadel Federal Credit Union’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $10,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.80% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.80%
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly fee waived with $10,000+ balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Insured: NCUA
Citadel Federal Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||May not make more than 6 transfers|
|Pull||?||?||?||May not make more than 6 transfers|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Citadel Federal Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Citadel Federal Credit Union Rate
- Open a Savings account from Citadel Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $10,000.
- Maintain a $10,000 balance amount and earn the 0.80% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Competitive variable rate.
- Online Banking secure messaging system.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
Check out Citadel Federal Credit Union and open a Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Citadel Federal Credit Union Account.