Available for residents of Massachusetts, Clinton Savings Bank is offering a $25 bonus for you and a friend or family member when you refer to become a member at Clinton Savings Bank. To get started, all you have to do is mention it to everyone you know who is interested in a new banking experience. Once you have completed that, have your friend open a new CSB account. If you enjoy all the great services Clinton Savings Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: If you currently do not have an account, you could be eligible for an extra $200 in your pockets today! If you are interested, be sure to check out our Clinton Savings Bank Checking Promotion Review.
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to $15 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Clinton Savings Bank $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Get Real Checking, Basic Checking, 18/65 Checking, Total Access Checking, Preferred Checking, Tiered Money Market, Statement Savings, Youth Savings
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10, exceptions listed below
- Preferred Checking: $100
- Tiered Money Market: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$15, varies by account
- Get Real Checking: $3, can be waived when enrolled in e-Statements
- Basic Checking: $5, can be waived if you maintain a direct deposit or $100 daily minimum balance
- 18/25 Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Total Access Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Preferred Checking: $15, can be waived if you maintain $15,000 daily combined minimum balance on all qualifying deposit accounts/loans
- Tiered Money Market: There are no monthly service fees
- Statement Savings: $3, can be waived if you maintain a $200 minimum daily balance
Or have a monthly recurring direct deposit
- Youth Savings: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 6 months
How to Earn Clinton Savings Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Clinton Savings Bank
- Have your friend open a qualifying checking or savings account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 30 days of account opening.
- The new member must open a new qualifying checking or savings account
- He/She must follow the requirements to earn the bonus (if any)
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
- The bonus will be distributed within 30 days of account opening
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Clinton Savings Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Clinton Savings Bank. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace-of-mind knowing that this bank is insured up to the maximum by the FDIC. This is a simple and straightforward promotion, so don’t miss out on some easy cash today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.