Available nationwide, Clinton Savings Bank is offering a 0.80% APY Rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Clinton Savings Bank.
Table of Contents
About Clinton Savings Bank Savings
Clinton Savings Bank is headquartered in Clinton, Massachusetts and was founded in 1851. Since then they have grown to 9 locations, offer money market rates that are 5X the national average, and have an A health rating.
The eXPERIENCE Online Savings Account can only be opened online and being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Clinton Savings Bank Savings below.
Clinton Savings Bank Savings 0.80% Rate
- Account Type: eXPERIENCE Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.80% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: MA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $5, can be waived if you sign up for eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 0.60% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.81% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.70% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.55% APY||Review|
Clinton Savings Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||6 free transfers per month; $10 fee per transaction in excess thereafter|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 free transfers per month; $10 fee per transaction in excess thereafter|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Clinton Savings Bank Rate
- Open a eXPERIENCE online savings account with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- A minimum balance of $10.00 in the account must be maintained
- Earn 0.80% APY for all balances.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- High Yielding – interest will compound daily and will be credited on the last day of every month.
- Easy to open online
- Convenient, fast account management access through Mobile Banking
- Access over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the Allpoint Network
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Clinton Savings Bank is offering a 0.80% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum opening deposit of $100 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Clinton Savings Bank Savings Account.