Read on to learn about the CNB Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking account.
For residents nationwide, CNB Bank is offering 2.25% APY with their Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About CNB Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking
CNB Bank’s success since 1934 has been a direct result of our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional service and products for their customers. CNB Bank’s mission is to stimulate the success of their customers, employees, shareholders and all of the communities they serve.
Continue reading for everything you need to know about CNB Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
CNB Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Maryland and West Virginia can earn a 2.25% APY on balances up to $10,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to $10K.
- What you’ll get: 2.25% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MD, WV (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate
- Sign up to CNB Bank and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have at least 12 CNB debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||2.25%|
|$10,000.01+||2.25% to 0.43%|
|If qualifications are not met||0.03%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide up to $30 per monthly qualification cycle*
- Link to Kasasa Saver® account to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Online E-Statements
- Free debit card
- Unlimited check writing
In conclusion, the current rewards checking rate of 2.25% is pretty generous considering it’s on balances up to $10,000! The only down side would be if this account triggered a hard pull. It is unknown right now, so let us know in the comments below! Just remember the account requirements and you’ll be good to go.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on CNB Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account.