Available nationwide, Digital Credit Union is offering a 6.17% APY rate when you open a Primary Savings Account up to $1,000 with a minimum opening deposit of $5. Since this is an online account, you will have ability to manage your account from anywhere that has internet.
This is Digital Credit Union’s highest variable savings account rates so make sure you sign up and see how their Primary Savings Account meets your personal banking needs. See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Please make sure to view the Field of Membership List and be part of their participating Employers, Organizations, Communities or Condominium Associations in order to become a member with Digital Credit Union.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Digital CU Primary Savings Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Primary Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 6.17% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $1,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull, Equifax
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Digital Credit Union Rates
- Open a Primary Savings Account from Digital Credit Union.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 6.17% APY for balances up to $1,000.
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account
- Free online, mobile, and branch access: You can access your account 24 hours a day using any Digital Credit Union ATM, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller. You can access your account in any Digital Credit Union branch and make deposits online anytime with a scanner or camera in your smart phone by Online Deposit.
- No charge for first withdrawal per month: The withdrawal can be any amount of money removed from the account in the form of cash or a transfer of funds. The second and any subsequent withdrawals each month are $25 each.
- Unlimited deposits: Add to your account as often as you like for free.
- Federally insured by NCUA – Your funds will be insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
If you have the funds and currently looking for a safe place to keep your money while earning a nice return, you can look into Digital Credit Union and take advantage of their great offer of 6.17% APY. With their Primary Savings Account, you can enjoy this competitive rate and other great features like maximum NCUA insurance, no minimum deposit fees, free mobile/online access, and no monthly fees. If you are currently a member at Digital Credit Union, please share your experience by commenting below. If you are looking for more options or would like to compare the rates, come check out all the best bank rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!