Available nationwide, Digital Credit Union is offering a 6.17% APY rate when you open a Primary Savings Account up to $1,000 with a minimum opening deposit of $5. Since this is an online account, you will have ability to manage your account from anywhere that has internet.
This is Digital Credit Union’s highest variable savings account rates so make sure you sign up and see how their Primary Savings Account meets your personal banking needs. See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Please make sure to view the Field of Membership List and be part of their participating Employers, Organizations, Communities or Condominium Associations in order to become a member with Digital Credit Union.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Digital CU Primary Savings Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Primary Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 6.17% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $1,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull, Equifax
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Digital Credit Union Rates
- Open a Primary Savings Account from Digital Credit Union.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 6.17% APY for balances up to $1,000.
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account
- Free online, mobile, and branch access: You can access your account 24 hours a day using any Digital Credit Union ATM, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller. You can access your account in any Digital Credit Union branch and make deposits online anytime with a scanner or camera in your smart phone by Online Deposit.
- No charge for first withdrawal per month: The withdrawal can be any amount of money removed from the account in the form of cash or a transfer of funds. The second and any subsequent withdrawals each month are $25 each.
- Unlimited deposits: Add to your account as often as you like for free.
- Federally insured by NCUA – Your funds will be insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
If you have the funds and currently looking for a safe place to keep your money while earning a nice return, you can look into Digital Credit Union and take advantage of their great offer of 6.17% APY. With their Primary Savings Account, you can enjoy this competitive rate and other great features like maximum NCUA insurance, no minimum deposit fees, free mobile/online access, and no monthly fees. If you are currently a member at Digital Credit Union, please share your experience by commenting below. If you are looking for more options or would like to compare the rates, come check out all the best bank rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Could you theretically open multiple individual savings account at the same institution? Would you be capped? Or, does law limit you to 1 SSN / account per institution?
no no says