If you are interested in learning more about First Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Available nationwide, First Bank is offering a staggering 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About First Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards
First Bank was originally known as Farmers State Bank and was established in 1908. They are focused on protecting their depositor’s funds and assisting their communities to grow and prosper.
Continue on to learn more about the First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: KS
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchase transactions
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and login to Online Banking at least once per cycle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||3.00%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Free E-Statements
- Free First Bank Debit Card
Make sure you check out First Bank to learn more about the 3.00% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply