For residents of Missouri, First Federal Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy a high interest rate and refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide! All it takes to earn rewards is doing easy banking basics that you’re probably already doing! If you live in the state of Missouri, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with First Federal Bank today!
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You will have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn up to $300 bonus & earn 1.85% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate.
Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Missouri (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use online banking
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
First Federal Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use online banking
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to First Federal Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $25,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn between 2.50% to 0.66% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
First Federal Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Missouri. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!