For residents of Missouri, First Federal Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy a high interest rate and refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide! All it takes to earn rewards is doing easy banking basics that you’re probably already doing! If you live in the state of Missouri, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with First Federal Bank today!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Missouri (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use online banking
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
First Federal Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use online banking
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to First Federal Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $25,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn between 2.50% to 0.66% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
First Federal Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Missouri. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.