Learn all about First Financial Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available in Arkansas and Mississippi, First Financial Bank is offering a generous 4.07% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First Financial Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Their commitment to customer service, financial strength, and banking professionals makes choosing First Financial Bank a sound business decision. As a locally-owned, locally-managed bank, they are dedicated to providing the very best financial services so that they can stay ahead of the competition.
Continue on to learn more about the First Financial Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First Financial Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Arkansas and Mississippi can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.07% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: AR, MS (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.07% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of $50.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 4.07% APY rate:
- Minimum of 12 debit card purchases.
- Be enrolled and agree to receive e-statements.
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||4.07% to 0.97% APY|
- Earn big without any fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Unlimited check writing
If you are interested in earning a great 4.07% APY rate then First Financial Bank might be the one for you. Furthermore, they offer many great tools and services to manage your account to its full potential and you will earn rewards when you meet a few qualifications. And if you don’t meet those requirements, there is no penalty and your account is still free.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Financial Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.