If you are interested in learning more about First State Bank of Forrest promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
They are offering a staggering 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First State Bank of Forrest Kasasa Cash Rewards
First State Bank of Forrest and is headquartered in Forrest, Illinois and was established in 1914. Since then they have grown to 6 locations and provide a variety of customer service.
Continue on to learn more about the First State Bank of Forrest Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First State Bank of Forrest Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $25,000. Furthermore, with a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IL, IA
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||2.50%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Kasasa Protect™ available for enhanced security
- Free checking that pays high interest
Check out First State Bank of Forrest to learn more about the 2.50% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First State Bank of Forrest Kasasa Cash Checking Account.