Learn about F&M Bank BonuSelect Checking account here.
Available nationwide, F&M Bank is offering a 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their BonuSelect Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About F&M Bank BonuSelect Checking
F&M Bank is headquartered in Oklahoma and was established in 1902. Since then they have grown to 8 locations and offer an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the F&M Bank BonuSelect Checking Account below.
F&M Bank BonuSelect Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: BonuSelect Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: OK
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a BonuSelect Checking Account with a $50 opening deposit
- Maintain account balance below $10,000
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your BonuSelect Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||2.00%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.01%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- Link to free BonuSelect Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn bonus No monthly maintenance fees Free digital banking services
- Free debit card
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out F&M Bank to learn more about the 2.00% APY promotion on their BonuSelect Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on F&M Bank BonuSelect Checking Account.