Gateway First Bank offers an High Yield Savings Account with 0.45% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Gateway First Bank.
Available in every States except Alaska, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Table of Contents
About Gateway First Bank High Yield Savings Review
In May of 2019, Gateway Mortgage Group merged with a 100-year-old community bank to create Gateway First Bank. They are a new kind of financial institution, focused on providing customers with modern banking solutions. For the first time in history, a mortgage company evolved to become a bank, combining the technology and service that made Gateway Mortgage successful.
With such great Online Savings rates you can earn big! It provides members with an opportunity to take advantage of high-yield savings products.
I’ll review Gateway First Bank High Yield Savings below.
Gateway First Bank High Yield Savings 0.45% Rate
To earn Gateway First Bank competitive rate, simply complete all the requirements. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.45% rate.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.45% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10
- Availability: 38 States
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Gateway First Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||$250k||6 withdrawals per month|
How to Earn Gateway First Bank Rate
- Click on the Open Account button and apply for an High Yield Savings Account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- The minimum opening deposit is $10.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn over several times the national average
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Easy to open
- Bank digitally from anywhere
- No monthly service fees
Check out this offer from Gateway First Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn a competitive rate today! All it takes is $2,500 to earn the APY rate, and with no limits you can earn as much as you can!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Gateway First Bank High Yield Savings Account.