Learn about Gesa Credit Union Colossal Rewards Checking account here.
Gesa Credit Union is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Colossal Reward Checking Account.
About Gesa Credit Union Colossal Rewards Checking
Gesa Credit Union is hardhearted in Richland, Washington and was established 1953. Since then they have grown to 19 locations, offer money market rates that are 36% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Gesa Credit Union Colossal Rewards Checking Account below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Gesa Credit Union is open to: (1) Anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in the state of Washington; (2) Residents within Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Shoshone, Benewah, Nez Perce, Latah, or Lewis Counties in Idaho; (3) Immediate family of anyone eligible.
See current membership details
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Gesa Credit Union Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Colossal Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: ID, WA
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Provide and maintain a valid email address
- Apply for and use their Visa® Debit Card to make 18 Debit Card Transactions per qualifying period
- Ensure at least one direct deposit or external ACH auto debit has been set up
- Enroll to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||2.00%|
- Generous dividends to grow your earnings
- Domestic ATM fee/surcharge refunds up to $4.99 per withdrawal
- Electronic delivery of your statements.
- NCUA Insured
Make sure you check out Gesa Credit Union to learn more about the 2.00% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this fantastic promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Gesa Credit Union Colossal Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply