Check out Honor Credit Union Benefits Checking Account here.
Available in Michigan, Honor Credit Union is offering a staggering 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Benefits Checking Account.
About Honor Credit Union Benefits Checking
At Honor Credit Union, they’ve been putting members first since 1934. Their team remains true to their member promise: Providing Solutions For Your Financial Success. Furthermore, they offer a full range of products and services, market leading rates and other ways to access your money, easily and dependably.
|Eligibility: If you live, work, go to school, or attend worship services in the great state of Michigan you are automatically eligible. Find out more about how to become a member here.|
Keep reading to learn more about the Honor Credit Union Benefits Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Honor Credit Union Benefits Checking Rate
Residents of Michigan can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Benefits Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MI (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up and open an Benefits Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 or more debit card transactions per month using your signature
- Have a valid email address and enroll in E-Statements
- Must also have a monthly direct deposit into your Benefits Checking account
- Make a minimum of 1 monthly online banking login
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online & Mobile Banking
- 24/7 access to your account
- NCUA Insured
Honor Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Honor Credit Union’s Benefits Checking Account.
Leave a Reply