Learn more about Jolt Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available in Michigan, Jolt Credit Union is offering a generous 2.50% APY on balances up to $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Jolt Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Jolt Credit Union has been in this community for more than 60 years, helping their members reach a little higher. Originally chartered in 1956 to serve parishioners of St. Mary’s Cathedral Federal Credit Union in Saginaw, Michigan, Jolt Credit Union continues to be bolstered by our longstanding philosophy of People Helping People.
|Eligibility: You can become a member if you live, work, worship or attend school in Bay, Saginaw, Midland, Gratiot, Gladwin, Isabella, Clare, Arenac, Tuscola, Huron, Sanilac, Osceola, Wexford, Mecosta, Montcalm, Iosco, Ogemaw, Roscommon, and Missaukee counties in Michigan. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
Continue on to learn more about the Jolt Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Jolt Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Michigan can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) payment
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 per month)
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- No minimum deposit to open
If you are a resident of Michigan, I highly recommend you check out this rewards checking account from Jolt Credit Union. The rate is higher than many other rewards checking accounts, and you will be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Jolt Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.