Learn about Legence Bank Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Legence Bank is offering a staggering 0.50% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Legence Bank Rewards Checking
Legence Bank is headquartered in Eldorado, Illinois and was founded in 1906. Since then they have grown to 14 locations and offer an A health rating. They provide a customer-focused commitment to quality that never stops for the individuals, families, businesses and communities they serve.
Continue on to learn more about the Legence Bank Rewards Checking Account below.
Legence Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 0.50% APY Rate
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 bill pay or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Checking that pays high interest and allows you to receive additional services absolutely free
- 0.50% APY on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.05% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly; $4 per single transaction)
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking and Mobile App, including:
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Personal Money Manager
- P2P payments – SPIN
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
All in all, the current tiered rates from Legence Bank is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $10,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Legence Bank Rewards Checking Account.