Learn more about Liberty Savings Bank High Interest Savings Account here.
Available in Florida, you can earn 1.50% APY with a maximum balance of $50,000 on their High Interest Savings Account.
About Liberty Savings Bank High Interest Savings
At Liberty, their passion for better banking drives everything they do. From mortgages to high interest checking and savings accounts, their retail team is dedicated to making sure they provide the best services and products possible for their customers.
Continue on to learn more about the Liberty Savings Bank High Interest Savings Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Liberty Savings Bank High Interest Savings Rate
Residents of Florida can earn a generous rate on balances up to $50,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $50,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Interest Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Florida
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
Editor’s Note: Liberty Savings Bank has now changed the availability to Florida only. I am assuming those who already have the account are fine nationwide.
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Open a High Interest Savings Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Must have a High Interest Checking account
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 1.50% APY rate:
- Be enrolled in our electronic statement delivery product (eStatements)
- Have completed 12 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) each monthly statement cycle using the Debit Card(s) linked to this account.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- 55,000+ Free ATMs
- Get rewards
- Banking on the go
- No monthly fees
In order to earn this rate, you must also open a High Interest Checking account from Liberty Savings Bank. In addition, you must meet the other requirements, which are rather simple, and you can earn a generous rate on balances up to $50,000.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Liberty Savings Bank’s High Interest Savings Account.
Leave a Reply