Find all the latest Navigator Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, you can earn up to a $300 bonus when you open a Savings Account and use your debit card.
Table of Contents
Navigator Credit Union first opened in 1938 to help fishermen in the area build credit to fund their businesses. They have since expanded their services across Mississippi and Alabama. But, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership to Navigator CU is available to residents who live, work, attend school or worship in Mobile and Baldwin communities of Alabama and Jackson, Mississippi. Additionally, if you are related to a current member you are eligible to join. For a full list of eligible towns see their full list of membership requirements.|
Continue reading to learn more about Navigator Credit Union promotions.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
You can earn up to a $300 bonus each year using a Save’N Up Savings Account at Navigator Credit Union.
- Account Type: Save’N Up Savings Account, Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No Expiration Date)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 Bonus + 1.00% APY), American Express High Yield Savings (0.40% APY), Axos Bank High Yield Savings (0.61% APY), and CIT Bank Savings Connect (0.50% APY).|
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Open a Save’N Up Savings Account from Navigator Credit Union.
- Every purchase you make with your Navigator debit card will automatically round up to next dollar. The difference between the amount of the purchase and the next whole dollar amount will be transferred from your checking account to your Save’N Up Savings Account.
- The more you use your debit card for everyday purchases – whether running errands in town or shopping online – the more you save!
- As another savings incentive, Navigator will match up to $300 each year on the amount you’ve saved through rounding up when you use your debit card in the credit/signature mode and are enrolled to receive e-Statements.
- A 100% match will be made the first month you’re in Save’N Up, with a 10% match after 30 days.
- Then, at the end of each quarter, the match will be applied to your Save’N Up Savings Account based on the accumulated round-up contributions.
- The dividend rate and annual percentage yield (“APY”) may change every dividend period. We may change the dividend rate for your account as determined by the credit union Board of Directors.
- Dividends will be compounded every month. Dividends will be credited to your account every month.
- The applicable dividend rate is paid on the entire balance in your account.
- There are no minimum balance requirements to open or maintain this savings account.
- There may be monthly service fees for this account and we suggest you contact a CSR to make sure before applying for this account.
- When you enroll in the Save’N Up Debit Card Savings Program, Navigator Credit Union will round-up the amount of any debit card purchases associated with your checking account to the next whole dollar amount, and transfer the amount in excess of the purchase amount from your checking account to your Save’N Up account.
- Navigator will aggregate the rounded-up amounts from purchases that post to your checking account each business day and make a single transfer (“daily round-up transfer”) at the end of the business day. If, on a business day you do not have sufficient available funds in your checking account, or if any transaction has overdrawn your checking account, we will not round up purchases posted on that business day and will cancel the daily round-up transfer for that day.
- If your debit card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, such as a returned purchase, the corresponding daily round-up transfer will remain in the Save’N Up savings account. Credit transactions or adjustment transactions will not be rounded-up.
- If you close your Save’N Up savings account before the Navigator match amount is posted to the account, you will not receive the Navigator match for that calendar quarter.
A daily transfer will not occur in any of the following situations. Partial amounts will not be transferred.
- A negative balance already exists
- The transfer will create a negative balance
- The amount of the daily transfer is not available (i.e. on hold)
The Navigator Credit Union Save’N Up Account is definitely worth applying for. This account is comparable to a Credit Card, where you earn cash back for using your card. However, you can even earn interest on the account balances as well.
If you have experience with Navigator Credit Union, help make the site better for other readers by leaving a comment below. With any new information such as if this Credit Union affects your credit score, you help make the site better.
*Check back at this page for updated Navigator Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|