Available for residents nationwide, NBKC is offering an Money Market Account with 0.50% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about NBKC.
Table of Contents
About NBKC Money Market Review
NBKC is headquartered in Kansas City and was established in 1956. Since then they have grown to 5 locations, offer money market rates that are 36% higher than the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
Offers a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
I’ll review NBKC Money Market Account below.
|Eligibility: Membership in NBKC is open to anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Alameda, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara or Stanislaus Counties in California. Membership also extends to immediate family of current credit union members, and employees/retirees of Lockheed Martin or any one of the 95 corporate partners.
See current membership details
NBKC Money Market 0.50% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 0.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account will close 30 days after opening if not funded
NBKC ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn NBKC Rates
- Open an Money Market account from NBKC with a deposit of $50.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- View FICO® scores
- Open checking or certificate accounts
- View and save Online Statements, eNotices, eTax Forms, and eLoan Coupons
- Deposit checks instantly with ezDeposit
- Pay bills with online Bill Pay
- View and redeem credit-card Rewards Points
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from NBKC and open an Money Market Account to earn a 0.50% APY rate today! It’s easy to sign up so hurry before this offer expires!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on NBKC Money Market Account.