Learn about Old Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Old Missouri Bank is offering a fantastic 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Old Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Old Missouri Bank is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri and was established in 1883. Since then they have grown to 7 locations, offer CD rates that are 11% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Old Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Old Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.01% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MO, AR, OK, KS, IA, NE, IL, KY, TN, GA, IN, MN, OH, TX, CO
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with a $25 opening deposit
- Maintain account balance below $25,000
- To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||3.01%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.01%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out Old Missouri Bank to learn more about the 3.01% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Old Missouri Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.