Find the latest Pacific National Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Pacific National Bank.
Table of Contents
About Pacific National Bank Money Market
Pacific National Bank is headquartered in Miami, Florida and was founded in 1985. Since then they have grown to 3 locations, offer money market rates that are 5X the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
This account maximizes value for all their customers and shareholders by delivering the very best service, as well as business and personal banking solutions.
I’ll review Pacific National Bank Money Market below.
Pacific National Bank Money Market 0.50% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: $240,000
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: $25 maintenance fee, can be waived by having a minimum average daily balance of $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
Pacific National Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||Six (6) debit transactions per monthly cycle – $5.00 per item|
|Pull||?||?||?||Six (6) debit transactions per monthly cycle – $5.00 per item|
How to Earn Pacific National Bank Rates
- Open a Money Market account with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.50% APY for balances of at least $10,000.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Easily waive the monthly maintenance fee
- Perform up to 6 third party debit transactions per month without incurring any fees
- Enjoy free services – online banking, bill pay, eStatements, and eDocuments
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC
Available nationwide, Pacific National Bank is offering you the chance to earn 0.50% APY when you open their online Money Market Account. Take advantage of this promotional rate now before it changes without notice.
How was your experience with this offer? Share and comment below for our readers. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Pacific National Bank Money Market