Learn more about Providence Bank & Trust Rewards Checking Account here.
Available in Illinois and Indiana, Providence Bank & Trust is offering a very generous 2.75% APY on balances up to $15,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Providence Bank & Trust Rewards Checking
Providence Bank & Trust (PB&T) was formed in 2004 as a de novo community bank in South Holland, IL, with 14 employees. The bank is so sincerely committed to the neighborhoods it serves, that they incorporated the Providence Bank & Trust Stewardship Program into their corporate principles when the Bank was founded – promising that ten percent of the Bank’s profits would be donated to local civic, non-profit and Christian organizations.
Continue on to learn more about the Providence Bank & Trust Rewards Checking Account below.
Providence Bank & Trust Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Illinois and Indiana can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.75% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: IL, IN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: $15 Maintence Fee waived if 15 signature (non-pin) POS transactions with a minimum of $10.00 each post; receive electronic statements and at least one ACH credit or ACH debit post – all per statement cycle.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.75% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.75% APY rate:
- At least 15 signature-based debit card transaction (minimum $10 each)
- At least one ACH debit or credit transaction
- Receive electronic statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Providence Debit/ATM Visa® Card
- Mobile & Text Message Banking with Mobile Deposit & Mobile Bill Pay1
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile Pay
Be sure to check out this account to earn a very generous rate on your funds. The rate is very high and the direct deposit requirement is rather simple to meet. Additionally, if you meet this requirement, the monthly fee will be waived.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Providence Bank & Trust’s Rewards Checking Account.